November 22, 2014

Tumalog Water Falls, Oslob Cebu Philippines.

Not likely as huge as the famous Kawasan falls in Badian Cebu, I was astouned on how beautiful Tumalog Falls was. It is located in Oslob Cebu Philippines. I, together with my family detoured quite a bit from our Oslob and Sumilon Island trip yesterday! 


Fairly small though not so deep, but i really wanted to stay until sun down and do some skinny dipping, But we headed home early that afternoon.

The catch is, the place is not overly huge and crowded. The entrance fee for each person was only 20 pesos, Habal-Habal ride (Motorcycle ride) from the main entraince was only 30 pesos. 

There are also tiny versions of the waterfalls perfect for kiddos! If you wish on bringing a few bunch. 


Here's a pic of how shallow the water was... Just perfect for people like me who don't know how to swim... Hihi




So there, I hope you like the pics and visit Tumalog Falls, enjoy!! 

No comments: